Connor Turnbull 6'10 F Butler Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connor Turnbull 6'10 F Butler Transfer

Missed the last few months of the season with a shoulder injury.

Connor Turnbull Career Stats - NCAAM - ESPN

T-Rank Player Stats - Customizable College Basketball Tempo Free Stats - T-Rank (barttorvik.com)

Interesting player .. 6'10 yet nearly exclusively scores on 3pt or fast breaks ..

Comment

works for me

Comment

Smells like Jacob Germany.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Sounds like a better shooting Pohto than Germany. He didn’t have an outside shot

Comment

I have no idea whether we are seriously interested but this guy had mediocre stats on a team that wasn’t exactly light years ahead of us. Not sure that is a good use of a scholarship when you need to turn it around quickly.

Comment

One plus side is that there is a possibility of 3 years of eligibility if he gets a medical redshirt for last year.

Comment

Speaking of Butler for a second, I find I interesting how Butler had gone onto the BE with better momentum than Creighton did, but has fallen flat on its face while Creighton had ascended to new heights.
                The Assman

Comment

Good coach, no changes, culture, support and lots of it. And they have kept a lot of the area talent.

You think we'd still be good if Marshall was still our coach?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Good coach, no changes, culture, support and lots of it. And they have kept a lot of the area talent.

You think we'd still be good if Marshall was still our coach?
                    Paragraph 1: I agree with all that. Just interesting that Butler fumbled a great opportunity so much while Creighton played it perfectly.

Paragraph 2: As you trying to make everyone cry?!
                    The Assman

Comment

1. (The game of basketball is won or lost FREQUENTLY by how bad you can make the other guy play.) Do you agree with that? Good, I'm glad you agree with that. (Name the movie)

2. Why should I cry alone?

Comment

Working...
                      X