Tucker Anderson 6'9 F Central Arkansas Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucker Anderson 6'9 F Central Arkansas Transfer

ASun Freshman of the Year. Three years of eligibility remaining. Just went in the portal today, but recruiting starts before that. Hopefully we can get a visit lined up.

Tucker Anderson Career Stats - NCAAM - ESPN

T-Rank Player Stats - Customizable College Basketball Tempo Free Stats - T-Rank (barttorvik.com)

Has my vote

Comment

Reminds me a little of Grady Dick.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        Has my vote
        I don't think his assist to turnover ratio is up to your standards, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Reminds me a little of Grady Dick.
          That's what I think .... don't know on this one. Good shooting percentages. Was on a terrible team.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

I don't think his assist to turnover ratio is up to your standards, lol.
            You don't forget. I'll take the subtle hit but in response............I wouldn't be playing him at PG. Squares up nicely, doesn't hesitate and nice form.
            Last edited by asiseeit; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Comment

I was boogieing watching that montage. The kids a player.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He looks like he would ABSOLUTELY fill the very real need for a PF. The 3 years oif eligibility is a plus. Can hpoot from deep. Looks like a really good fir to Mills game style.

Get him and the immediate needs are a PG,a Center, and "best available".

We've got a pretty good situation for him, and he's got a pretty good situation for us.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    He looks like he would ABSOLUTELY fill the very real need for a PF. The 3 years oif eligibility is a plus. Can hpoot from deep. Looks like a really good fir to Mills game style.

Get him and the immediate needs are a PG,a Center, and "best available".

We've got a pretty good situation for him, and he's got a pretty good situation for us.
                    PG, C, and we still need a shooter on the wing. I believe Bell is our best returning three point shooter and that should inspire nobody.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Yes please
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I like what I see in the video as well.

Comment

Home of my second all time favorite basketball player…. Slightly behind FVV

Comment

In the System of HCPM, Tucker seems ideal. A talented younger player that can shoot the rock with makes, and run the floor.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Hopefully TJ Cleveland has a connection here. This guy didn't rebound at a high rate, but 38% from deep as a 6'9 freshman is hard to pass up.

Comment

Working...
                              X