Lajae Jones 6'7 F Barton CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lajae Jones 6'7 F Barton CC

Barton is still playing in the NJCAA Tournament in Hutch. Lajae is 6'7 from Seattle, Washington. Good shooter and good rebounder. 65th on Juco Recruiting Top 100.

Lajae Jones - Barton Community College Athletics (bartonsports.com)

A lot to like in shooting department

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Barton is still playing in the NJCAA Tournament in Hutch. Lajae is 6'7 from Seattle, Washington. Good shooter and good rebounder. 65th on Juco Recruiting Top 100.

Lajae Jones - Barton Community College Athletics (bartonsports.com)

He should be way higher than that.

Comment

I like what I see. A little taller, better outside shooting, lefthanded version of Harland Beverly perhaps. I think he would be a suitable replacement for Colby especially if he is a decent defensive player.

Comment

Good court vision, almost ambidextrous around the basket. Unusual background music for a highlight video...
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Given he led his team in rebounds, he probably played both 3/4. Kind of has a Cotton air about him, but taller. Didn't see anything in his stats for the year that was concerning. Has a positive A/T also.

Comment

Comment

Saw Barton CC and Jones play on ESPN Plus today and they looked good.

Comment

Barton won the national championship yesterday and Jones was the tournament MVP. Seems like a no-brainer to offer him a scholarship.

Comment

Comment

Yes please
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Went up and watched the National Championship game. Have to say I enjoyed it more than any game I went to this year. Jones didn't have a great game, foul trouble, but he showed flashes of promise. Seemed like there were several players in that game that would have been an upgrade for us.

Comment

Working...
                        X