X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Sears 5'11 PG UT-Martin Transfer

One year of eligibility remaining.

Jordan Sears Career Stats - NCAAM - ESPN

A little undersized, but 35% career 3p%, 43% last year. 27% assist rate. I hope we're planning on offering.

Comment

Nothing to sneeze at

Comment

Quite the list of schools reaching out but wsu is mentioned

Comment

Yes please.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

PG is the one position where I'd take a 1 year guy. Stop gap to get Zion ready and swap minutes with Cortes. We can't afford to have one of those guys get hurt.

Comment

Didn’t make the Final Cut but not surprised

Comment

If this guy is going P4 early in the process, I hate to think what might be available after the P4+BE finish off raiding the portal.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  If this guy is going P4 early in the process, I hate to think what might be available after the P4+BE finish off raiding the portal.
                  I have a feeling that, at least for a couple of years, there will be a lot of transfers that move "up" to only become that team's insurance policy for players ahead of them. There may also be fewer freshmen and sophomores on those teams. Top players want to play, not sit. If the "big boys" are hoarding the best talent, there could be unrest among players.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    Looks to be a steady diet of 6th and 7th rounders from now on. The levels are pretty much forever slotted thanks to all the transfer and pay to play bs. What a shame. We're gonna need to find a Brock Purdy.
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

If college sports are to become pro sports, let's do it the way pro teams do it. The lowest NET-ranked team gets first pick out of the portal. That player can either work out an NIL deal with them or sit out for a year, andthen enter the portal again. That might slow down the transfers just a bit.

But then the P4 would tell the NCAA they were leaving the NCAA and "negotiate" a different agreement where the #1 ranked team got first pick out of the portal and the NCAA would cave.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                      X