No announcement yet.

Jimmy Whitt pg, Class of 2015, Offered verbal to Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that's what he's into, there are a number of valley teams that aren't that interested in basketball...

Comment

Add an Oklahoma State offer.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Current offers are from Missouri, Wichita State, Creighton, Northern Iowa, Oklahoma State, Arkansas and Kansas State. He is #60 something in Rivals' top 150 for 2015.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Offered by Tulsa. Whitt has been dropping between 20 to 40+ points a game the last few days around Wichita area gyms in the MAYB nationals.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Do you know what team? I've been working a few games this weekend. Doubt I've seen him but I'll work and see more today.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

cPhase
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

NY2LASPORTS.COM ‏@ny2lasports
                2015 G Jimmy Whitt holds offers from Arkansas, KState, USF, Colorado, Mizzou, Northern Iowa, Tulsa, SMU, Wichita State, Creighton, OU, OSU

Comment

@ny2lasports: Jimmy Whitt is a top 50 level guard in the 2015 class - expect a huge spring jump for him nationally - excellent length, skill, and upside

Comment

Watching him play in the Missouri state championship right now. He's skinny, but super smoothe offensively.

Taking on UTexas signee Jordan Barnett very well.

Would be a good get but people around STL who are familiiar with Missouri HS ball seem to think Arkansas is the leader.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Think Isaiah Taylor for Texas when you think of Jimmy Whitt.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

future150.com/hs/basketball-news/whitts-recruitment-to-heat-up-in-august-13134
                        "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Ya think our coaching staff can convince this young man that he just described WSU to a tee?

“A team that plays up-tempo basketball and somewhere I can go fit in. Somewhere I can come in and make an instant impact with my game, and get some minutes and help the team win,” Whitt said. “Just a great coach and somewhere that is going to develop me to my fullest potential so I can go as far as I can with basketball. And just a great atmosphere.”

Comment

Just announced on Twitter that his final 9 are: Arkansas, Cal, Illinois, KSU, OSU, OU, Misery, Marquette and SMU.

Comment

Originally posted by Remember'70 View Post
                              Just announced on Twitter that his final 9 are: Arkansas, Cal, Illinois, KSU, OSU, OU, Misery, Marquette and SMU.
                              Yep. He is a heavy Arkansas lean. Really close to their associate head coach Melvin Watkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Remember'70 View Post
                                I guess he wasn't kidding when he said he liked schools that weren't into basketball.
                                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                                X