John Paul 6-11, Class of 2013, Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Paul 6-11, Class of 2013, Offered

The 6-11, 225lb center came to the US from the Carribeans last September. He plays for Central Park Hi in Birmingham, Alabama. Current offers are from the Shockers, Western Kentucky, Tulsa, Tulane, Tennessee Tech, Southern Mississippi, Jacksonville and Illinois State. He's planing on deciding his college destination after his senior season is over.

Last edited by tropicalshox; August 22, 2012, 12:15 PM.
    In the fast lane

I would love a FR big
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I'm voting for the nickname "Big Pope"
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

6'11 and a high energy guy? I like the sounds of that. Lets get him on campus and give him a history lesson and see how this plays out.
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Student athlete! "I'm looking at the education level as well, how good the school is academically. I want to be the first person in my family to get a degree."

I like seeing that in guys we recruit.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

that and height

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              that and height
              That and 80%+ free throw percentage.

That and 36" vertical.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Doesn't sound like he will be signing in the November early period.

OTOH, we do have a fellow tall Carribeaner in the house.

Comment

Birmingham Storm ‏@BirminghamStorm

Wichita State will see John Paul 6'10" tomorrow and TN Tech on Friday. Both are high on his list.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

I'm still quite intrigued by this one and would love to land him.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

How many schollies do we have left? Who are the commits so far?

Can't seem to find it on here anywhere.

Comment

Just got back from the Bahamas. Got a lesson from a shuttle driver about their education system and enforcement of discipline on youngsters there. All students are required to wear uniforms to school and education is taken very serious. Chicago could learn a thing or two from the education system in the Bahamas. On my long drive across Freeport I was surprised at fullness of the several church parking lots on an island paradise at 10am on a beautiful day. In fact, if I remember correctly, all of the businesses are closed every Sunday with the exception of those that operate at the port or as part of the cruise lines that arrive on Sunday. I left very impressed and somewhat embarassed by the way we do things here given our resources.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                          How many schollies do we have left? Who are the commits so far?

Can't seem to find it on here anywhere.
                          Hawkins, Rian Holland and Watson are the commits so far...and i dont think anyone ever knows what our scholarship situation is but the belief is there is 1 left since we have EO, Hall, Dwill, and Malcolm graduating

Comment

If we sign this tall kid, would he be our only Catholic?

Comment

We dont have any if Hawkins comes because we have the big transfer from Louisiana also which will be on scholorship next year

Comment

Working...
                              X