Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron Payne to Murry State

"L. Jason Smith‏@TheCAJasonSmith

Lausanne '13 PG Cameron Payne (@Joinmy_Campaign) has top 6 of Murray St, Wichita St, C of Charleston, E Carolina, Jacksonville and App St."

Payne is a 5-11, 166lb point guard at Lausanne HS in Memphis. Murray St, Jacksonville and Appalachin St have offered along with Chattanooga and Arkansas St.
    In the fast lane

He's called Murry State the leader and is probably their top target. Looks like that's before WSU's involvement.

NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. -- ESPN 60 small forward Justise Winslow (Houston/St. John’s) spent a portion of the summer winning the gold medal for USA Basketball’s U-17 team in Lithuania.
    In the fast lane

Comment

L. Jason Smith‏@TheCAJasonSmith

C Payne (aka @Joinmy_Campaign) has in-home visit w/Murray State on Sept. 9 and official visit set up w/Charleston Sept. 21-23.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Comment

LausanneBball‏@LausanneBball

Cameron Payne is headed to Wichita State this weekend for his 1st Official Visit.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Joe, Jr. maybe?

Comment

its in the bag,we will get him....even though I want brown over him

Comment

Average 13 points as Soph and 17.5 as Junior. We one of 3 finalists for Div 2 Player of year last year and was also first team all state Div. 2 last year as a junior.

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                  its in the bag,we will get him....even though I want brown over him
                  Hey 'mum', not trying to be an A-Hole, however where do you get all your inside information? By any chance, are you and Dofo in cahoots?

P.S. I like 'Brown' also...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Hey 'mum', not trying to be an A-Hole, however where do you get all your inside information? By any chance, are you and Dofo in cahoots?

P.S. I like 'Brown' also...

If my UPS driver looked like that I'd purchase a lot more things online!
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

the will sell the joe ragland pitch and he will take it,since he is a shooter they may even do clevin...but if ups drivers looked that way,every driver would be late to their next destinations lol

Comment

If mumdaddy says it is so, it is so. Mortal lock. I'd take odds on the sunrise tomorrow first.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Evaluation of Payne:

In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                            It says mid majors should take note....anyone here know who they could be talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              It says mid majors should take note....anyone here know who they could be talking about?
                              Are they saying he's beneath us?
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X