Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin McKie 6-3 SG, Class of 2013, Offered

"William Gunter‏@WillGunter247

2013 guard Justin McKie w/Upward Stars picked up an offer from Wichita State today"

McKie is from Columbia, SC. Other offers are from Memphis, Florida Gulf Coast, Presbyterian, Samford and Winthrop. Murry State, Wake Forest and Clemson are interested.
    In the fast lane

That is a kid recruited by the head coach. He must be real good or related to a good friend.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

To have a scholarship from Memphis I would assume he is a talented player

Comment

Not what I meant. This is Marshall's honey hole, and to jump on this kid this late, there must be mutual interest.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)

Comment

With the recent addition of South Carolina, he now has eight offers.

In the fast lane

Comment

Hmmm, maybe someone in Columbia SC could assist...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Mckie took an offical to Murry State this week.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Glenn Elrod‏@GCRivalsGlenn

Gregg Marshall (Wichita State) visited with 2013 Irmo HS guard Justin McKie today.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

McKie's father, B.J. was a star player for South Carolina. He is now an assistant coach at Charleston Southern.

Justin McKie grew up watching USC basketball after his father was a standout in the 90s. On Monday afternoon, the Irmo standout picked up an offer from the Gamecocks.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

McKie's father says there's no favorite.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

McKie had an in home with South Carolina about a week ago. They offered shortly before the visit.
                        Last edited by tropicalshox; October 2, 2012, 06:38 PM.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Since his dad played there and Justin thinks Frank M. is pretty cool, I'm betting South Carolina.

PS. I thought I already posted that he is currently on an offical to South Carolina.
                          Last edited by tropicalshox; October 7, 2012, 05:52 AM.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Commits to South Carolina.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                            X