We need to recruit a center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to recruit a center

I was hoping that we would see Henry but I'm afraid we aren't going to. I hope that we pick up a Freshman center for next year.

Hello Capitol Shock II. My name is Chadrack Lufile.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Chadrack will be a senior. Watson at 6-7 perhaps more of a PF. If Henry isn't on campus next year, a freshman center would be good. But perhaps it will be 6-9 Troidell Carter (see his thread) who will probably be a sophomore. It sure looks like we are also going for another point guard.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
        Chadrack will be a senior. Watson at 6-7 perhaps more of a PF. If Henry isn't on campus next year, a freshman center would be good. But perhaps it will be 6-9 Troidell Carter (see his thread) who will probably be a sophomore. It sure looks like we are also going for another point guard.
        Thanks Trop!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
          I was hoping that we would see Henry but I'm afraid we aren't going to. I hope that we pick up a Freshman center for next year.
          Thank you Mr. Helper. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bfgr...feature=fvwrel

Comment

A young big should definitely be a top priority. The post for '13-'14 right now consists of Lufile, White and Watkins. Watkins is shorter than ideal for Center, but may have the strength and athleticism to pull it off. Still, that would be 2 JRs and a SR. Carter would definitely help that as a RFR/SO. Another one the following year appears to be a big need as well. I suppose if Hawkins finds a way to qualify (not counting on it) that could change how big the need may be.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Bahahah! Classic!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Alas.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Ideally, it would have been great to have a Freshman playing against EO for a season and CL for two and that's what we had planned. We were lucky to get CL because I don't think he was part of the master plan. If we hadn't have gotten him, what would we have done I wonder. Not an indictment against the coaching staff, just wondering where we would have been next year without a true center with any experience with our system?

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                      Ideally, it would have been great to have a Freshman playing against EO for a season and CL for two and that's what we had planned. We were lucky to get CL because I don't think he was part of the master plan. If we hadn't have gotten him, what would we have done I wonder. Not an indictment against the coaching staff, just wondering where we would have been next year without a true center with any experience with our system?
                      We would of got another JC post, probably the one who visited at the same time as CJ. My guess is CJ beat him out. He end up looking for awhile after Houston also took somebody else. He ended up at LSU.k
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                      X