Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lourawls Nairn PG Commits Michigan State.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lourawls Nairn PG Commits Michigan State.

We mentioned Lourawls before who plays at Sunrise Christian. The native of the Bahamas has an offer from Ole Miss and interest from the Shockers, Oklahoma, Florida, Miami, Missouri, Illinois and Kansas State.

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/content.asp?highlight=wichita&CID=1382371
    In the fast lane

It'd be nice to land one of these Sunrise kids at some point.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Two words: Bret - Michael

Comment

Three words: What's your point?
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I was half kidding, but Bret Michael was a Sunrise kid - he was a walk-on. Every time Sunrise is brought up, someone chimes in about wanting to land a Sunrise kid one of these days. I'm just busting your chops.

Comment

Fair enough. Walk-ons don't count. There are some talented kids there and you'd hope that being in the city and being surrounded by Shocker fans that just maybe one would commit at some point. I would think that 0U probably has a good shot at this one because of Buddy.

I also believe Word of Life is starting to bring in some talent. It sure would be nice to have a couple of these prep schools close by that we could recruit from. I understand that most of these talented kids aren't from the US or the area so there's no attachment to the local U, but it only takes one success story to change how we're viewed or whatever it is that keeps these kids going elsewhere. I know we've offered a few in the past.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

You'll never find another point like Lourawls. I'm not braggin' on him -- but there's no one else.
              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                You'll never find another point like Lourawls. I'm not braggin' on him -- but there's no one else.
                That's what I've heard.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Damn, you beat me to it! :)
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He goes by Tum-Tum and he's a great kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b18rxzxS97s 2:40 in, for your viewing pleasure.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

What about the Danish kid? Another big would be nice. What's his talent level? Appeared to have a decent shot with some range and some handle for a big fella. Needs to bulk up some. But couldn't tell a ton on him on that video.

Naim looked awfully comfortable out there. Nice handles and nice touch. Definitely an athlete.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Bigum signed with Northern Oklahoma-Enid JC.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

From what I've heard both Naim and Bains could become very good D-1 players. Naim is more well known playing in Florida before coming to Sunrise. Thus the interest from Miami and Florida. Bain is lesser known in the States coming to Sunrise directly from the Bahamas.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Ok, so before anyone bust my chops too hard, im still waiting for ONE of these "Talented" Sunrise kids to make even an HM all league team ANYWHERE.

Can anyone name one that has on a D-1 level?

Comment

Has anybody called Tum-Tum ever made HM?

Comment

Working...
                              X