Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter Kaifes -6'6" G/F Class of '25 - Offered

Plays AAU with MoKan Elite
    Last edited by SubGod22; June 22, 2023, 01:46 PM.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Watch Carter Kaifes's videos and highlights on Hudl. More info: MIll Valley High School - Mill Valley Boys Basketball / Class of 2025 / Shawnee, KS

Check out Carter Kaifes' high school sports timeline including updates while playing basketball at Mill Valley High School (Shawnee, KS).

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Great in state offer. Probably the best in his 25 class and maybe even the 24 too. Family of athletes, brother Cooper played at Loyola and has a sister playing at Marquette. Imagine a Ron Baker and add 3 inches.

Comment

My crystal ball is vomiting KU on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Got to cast the line out there somewhere. I've think Mills was deep in on recruiting his brother Cooper to ORU but they lost that one. Never know what that relationship built.

Comment

What position does he play?

Comment

Can play multiple. Big guard, small forward. Very versatile in many line ups. Deep range, good off the dribble, can finish at rim. Highlight has several lob dunks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocks2005 View Post
                  Great in state offer. Probably the best in his 25 class and maybe even the 24 too. Family of athletes, brother Cooper played at Loyola and has a sister playing at Marquette. Imagine a Ron Baker and add 3 inches.
                  As someone that saw Ron Baker play as a Sophomore, "Imagine a Ron Baker and add 3 inches", seems the perfect description of this kid.

Comment

Neverheless good to see HCPM extending an offer. Keep swinging and you never know when you might connect.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 22, 2023, 08:49 PM.

Comment

I don't think so. KU is going to go to the portal for experienced players and only offer nothing but elite HS players.

If he can get to KU, the more likely path would be two years at WSU and then two years at KU.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

I don't think so. KU is going to go to the portal for experienced players and only offer nothing but elite HS players.

If he can get to KU, the more likely path would be two years at WSU and then two years at KU.
                        worst thing about your statement is that, it is probably true 90% of the time.

Comment

With the talk about Wilkins today I went looking to see what I could find on the guy who is supposed to be the best player in the '25 class.

His only other offer that I can find (Verbal Commits) is from Bryant. Though his twitter feed on the same page shows he also has an offer from California.

He's also followed by Wilkins, but I believe they play on the same AAU team.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                          X