Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allonzo Trier '15 pg 6-2 Offered

"Alex Kline‏@TheRecruitScoop

Wichita State is the latest to offer 2015 guard Allonzo Trier of Athlete's First (OK)."

The 14 year old 6-2 pg who is home schooled in Oklahoma City is considered the number 1 recruit in the class of 2015. Oklahoma State and Tulsa have also offered and about everybody is recruiting him.

Oklahoma High School Sports Express feature on Allonzo Trier, the #1 ranked basketball recruit for the class of 2015. The Oklahoma High School Sports Express...
    In the fast lane

WOW!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

glad we are on him early

Comment

He's an eight grader?

Comment

He was a frosh this past school year. Not a fan. Can drive to the basket but lacks an outside shot and his body language is brutal. JMO.

Comment

"His body language is brutal," Jester? What does that mean?

Comment

As per usual, I have no clue what Jester is talking about
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

who cares, the kid isn't coming here

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                  Did someone imply that he was coming here? Maybe his grandmamma lives in doo-dah? The kid sounds extremely intelligent. I’m not a big fan of homeschooling, but it seems to work well in some circumstances.

Coach Marshall believes he can and will land a top 50 blue-chip athlete. It’s obvious he doesn’t back down from anyone on the recruiting trail… he’s the ultimate salesman and believes he can compete against the very best. If he didn’t, he would have likely flown the coop by now.

"It is better to shoot for the stars and miss
                  than aim at the gutter and hit it."
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It'd be nice if you would say the reason why he isn't coming. Is it because you know him and he told you this? Or maybe someone you know told you this? or I may speculate that you think that he's to good to come to WSU and he isn't interested?

Comment

And the odds of this kid staying at number 1 are slim. It rarely happens. But he will very likely stay in the Top 50. Some on this board think we'll never land a kid ranked that high. I feel bad for them. If anyone is going to bring that type of talent to Wichita, it's 3G. Maybe it's this kid, maybe it's not. But I won't be the least bit surprised when we get one.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Add an offer from Rice. All offers within the last week.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Id bet that kid ends up a top10 recruit when its all said and done. The thing that impressed me most about the video is that they did not show him taking any long shots at all, he appears to be a great passer, selfless, and excelent at attacking the basket, I would be stoked just to have him come up to Witchita and take a tour around.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            It'd be nice if you would say the reason why he isn't coming. Is it because you know him and he told you this? Or maybe someone you know told you this? or I may speculate that you think that he's to good to come to WSU and he isn't interested?
                            I think it's obvious but for you I will spell it out. The #1 recruit in the 2015 class isn't coming to WSU. Don't you have an Andrew Wiggins topic to be looking over about right now?

Comment

I think it's obvious
                              I call bull#$%*. Try convincing Xavier, Gonzaga, or VCU they can't recruit top 10 or top 50 guys. Just because we're not Kentucky or UNC doesn't mean we don't have a shot at top level recruits. Would ballers of this caliber have come to WSU 10 years ago? No. But times change Ta Town, keep up with them.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                              X