[Anybody] [Any size] PG [Anywhere]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Anybody] [Any size] PG [Anywhere]

He recently posted that he's blessed to receive a WSU offer, but the list of P5 suitors also making offers is growing by the day.

WSU assistants remain optimistic, but it's believed that he is leaning toward UCLA and would fill their 5th and final true point guard spot. 247Sports gives him a 0.03% chance of selecting WSU, even though it's known there is a lot of unused NIL funds on the table due to unfilled roster spots remaining open.

Doctors believe that he should be cleared to play by November from his recent double leg amputation surgery.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

News is so slow that our fearless leader has slipped into a state of insanity.

The cheese has slid off his cracker.

He's one fry short of a Happy Meal.

The butter has slipped off his pancake.

He's a few clowns short of a circus.

The wheel's spinning, but the hamster is dead.

He's now all foam, no beer.

He's a couple cards shy of a full deck.

A few bricks short of a full load.

No longer wired to code.

The elevator no longer goes to the top.

He's a few cans short of a six pack.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      He recently posted that he's blessed to receive a WSU offer, but the list of P5 suitors also making offers is growing by the day.

WSU assistants remain optimistic, but it's believed that he is leaning toward UCLA and would fill their 5th and final true point guard spot. 247Sports gives him a 0.03% chance of selecting WSU, even though it's known there is a lot of unused NIL funds on the table due to unfilled roster spots remaining open.

Doctors believe that he should be cleared to play by November from his recent double leg amputation surgery.
      ** Update **

He was signed in April with the announcement (via a leaked source) coming in June.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        News is so slow that our fearless leader has slipped into a state of insanity.

The cheese has slid off his cracker.

He's one fry short of a Happy Meal.

The butter has slipped off his pancake.

He's a few clowns short of a circus.

The wheel's spinning, but the hamster is dead.

He's now all foam, no beer.

He's a couple cards shy of a full deck.

A few bricks short of a full load.

No longer wired to code.

The elevator no longer goes to the top.

He's a few cans short of a six pack.

What’s interesting is there could be and probably has been a lot going on (visits , final lists, etc) that we haven’t been allowed to know about.l and maybe never will.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

What’s interesting is there could be and probably has been a lot going on (visits , final lists, etc) that we haven’t been allowed to know about.l and maybe never will.
          And tell me again why that is a good thing for us fans to know nothing?

BTW, every time I open Google the top article on my phone there is an article on KU portal activity. In depth analysis of every player on the roster, coming or going, and why. We get nothing. Feels very small time to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog View Post

And tell me again why that is a good thing for us fans to know nothing?

BTW, every time I open Google the top article on my phone there is an article on KU portal activity. In depth analysis of every player on the roster, coming or going, and why. We get nothing. Feels very small time to me.
            Certainly not a way to build excitement for the program.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Oh but don't worry .. the number of robocalls has ramped up. Just got one reminding me to renew my season tickets (which I already did weeks ago)... Robocalls will build all the excitement.

Comment

I can't always disclose my inside information, but Jahmari Swanson supposedly 'slipped in under the radar' recently...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Also rumored to be the son of Mary...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

But is he related to Ron?

giphy.gif
                    Last edited by SubGod22; May 9, 2023, 02:42 PM. Reason: I give up
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

NM
                      Last edited by SubGod22; May 9, 2023, 02:43 PM. Reason: Gif frustration continues
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

100% agree. I don’t know how Saal can think this is the best move for the program. Alienate fans during an NIL era. Constant recruiting news didn’t hurt IB or Marshall from landing recruits ; not sure why he seriously thinks it hurts (assuming this is the reason)

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

100% agree. I don’t know how Saal can think this is the best move for the program. Alienate fans during an NIL era. Constant recruiting news didn’t hurt IB or Marshall from landing recruits ; not sure why he seriously thinks it hurts (assuming this is the reason)
                          I seem to remember several SN posters complain about the fact that KSU would start recruiting players after WSU was already working on them. So maybe this is their reasoning for keeping things on the low. It could also be that they know there will be some very good high school players that get left behind do to the portal.
                          I don't know their reasoning but it would be a good question for TE to ask.

Comment

Minus PG, this thread title would make a great dating profile description.

Comment

Lmao
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X