Chendall Weaver 6'3 G UTA Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chendall Weaver 6'3 G UTA Transfer

WAC freshman of the year. 3 years of eligibility remaining. Big upside here. I see him as a guy who could play alongside Cortes, and possibly play point guard in a pinch.

Chendall Weaver Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

9.5 PPG, 44.2% FG, 33-82 3PFG for 40.2%, 71-101 FT for 70.3, 4.6 RPG, 64 assists to 37 turnovers (1.73 A/T Ratio), 29 steals and 12 blocks in 32 games.

Plays stronger than he looks.

CP3v2.0?

Comment

This one is exciting. He got better as the year went along (as expected from a freshman). Good stats, 3 years of eligibility.

Comment

Reportedly Weaver is a primary target of Texas and is or has made an official visit to Texas this week..

There could be some much-needed roster additions on the horizon for coach Rodney Terry and crew, as the Texas Longhorns are looking to persuade some talented transfers during official visits this week.

Comment

Yes and again I say yes.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Reportedly Weaver is a primary target of Texas and is or has made an official visit to Texas this week..

https://www.si.com/college/texas/men...fficial-visits
            Texas is moving up on my $hit list...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

https://www.si.com/college/texas/men...fficial-visits
              Nooooooo
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Well, if Texas is involved we are probably screwed. Move on LMAO
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Not saying Chendall will or should think this way, but I'd think twice before going to Texas. He's effectively deciding where he'll spend the next three years. Very well could end up stuck on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    Not saying Chendall will or should think this way, but I'd think twice before going to Texas. He's effectively deciding where he'll spend the next three years. Very well could end up stuck on the bench.
                    Apparently he has also visited Texas A&M and has expressed in interest in Texas Tech. I also saw a Baylor article mentioning him as a target. Apparently, Baylor and Scott Drew have been hit harder than usual by the transfer portal and they need a little of everything.

His sister Chennedy Carter was an All-American at Texas A&M and was recently selected 4th overall by the Atlanta Dream in the 2023 WNBA.

Definitely would be a good get but does he want to leave Texas?

Comment

Is this something you have heard rumblings about or just tossing the name out there

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Is this something you have heard rumblings about or just tossing the name out there
                        Small amount of smoke. I can promise you I'm not just taking stabs in the dark.

Comment

Small amount of smoke. I can promise you I'm not just taking stabs in the dark.
                          Any amount of smoke is good enough for me. I'm desperate.

Comment

Like I said lol

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Any amount of smoke is good enough for me. I'm desperate.
                              And…pfff. It’s out.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                              X