Mohamed Diawara 6'8 F France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohamed Diawara 6'8 F France

Got some Cle vibes from his size and how he moves....

Comment

So what's the deal with this kid? Are we looking at him hard? This recruiting stuff is like mining for bitcoin. Exhausting. Dude does look good though. He has an excellent left hand. And it is refreshing to not see a slow motion mix tape of the same dunk from 3 different angles. I swear, one recent highlight video I think they lowered the goal to 8 1/2 to get some nice angles.
      Last edited by Shocktoberfest; May 1, 2023, 10:24 AM.

Comment

That dude can play!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post
          That dude can play!!!!!!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Yes please
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I know his name gets tossed around a lot but I see shades of Siakim.

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
                I know his name gets tossed around a lot but I see shades of Siakim.
                Can see that for sure with this kid. Has the same build and look to his game.

Has played for Paris Basketball in the first division French league. Averaged 16 and 7 in 11 games.

And we can’t forget Mohamed Diawara, who has already been featured with Paris Basketball’s first team. A forward measuring 6’8 at the moment, he moves really well and can score both inside and outside, while being a plus in the passing department and a great on and off-ball defender. A versatile, complete player with a lot to offer on both sides of the court.
                The Adidas Next Generation Tournament is back in Munich. From January 20th to the 22nd, eight teams will battle for a place in the Finals. At the Audi Dome, teams from five different countries, plus the Next Generation Team, constituted by players from the nearby regions. 3 days full of exciting games, where scouts, coaches and fans will have the chance to watch the best prospects in European basketball. A tournament to follow through Eurohoops (both the website and social media).

Comment

Oui

Comment

Working...
                  X