AJ Hawkins (Recruit) - Signed with Canisius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Hawkins (Recruit) - Signed with Canisius

I was watching Norcross, GA, play on ESPN2 last night...and they kept mentioning that one of their players, AJ Hawkins, is getting looks from us and Air Force and will be a D1 player. I didn't see any topics on him listed here. Could we potentially have 2 "AJ Hawkins"?

He is a 6'6" forward. He was a beast on defense and had a nice mid-range touch. Sounded like a Marshall type recruit.

Does anybody know anything about this guy?

That'll be confusing to have two players with the same name.

Comment

It's also possible they used the interweb and are getting their information muddled together.

Comment

that's AJ. not our AJ obviously.

Comment

wow

Comment

That's the guy. He transferred to Norcross this year. He also shut down the #1 recruit in the country last night...held him to 8 points on 4-16 shooting.

Comment

ASM, what are you seeing on that page that I'm not?

He's a 2-star on both Scout and Rivals. No schools of interest listed. None of the other info I found on him include any list of schools.

Comment

I'd sign him on name alone, that's hilarious.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                  ASM, what are you seeing on that page that I'm not?.
                  Hp posted his link right before I did.

Im WOW'ing over the fact that his name is AJ Hawkins as well.

thats all.

Comment

"And now subbing in for AJ Hawkins will be AJ Hawkins." "And subbing in for the ejected Double Dribble for kicking grapes, (that can be very painful), will be Tyrone Shoelace---the founder of the crossover dribble."
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

The AOL.com video experience serves up the best video content from AOL and around the web, curating informative and entertaining snackable videos.

8 minutes of season highlights. "The other" A.J. Hawkins' team, Norcross won the Georgia State Championship. They were nationally ranked somewhere in the top ten in the nation this year. Several minutes of the highlights are from the championship game. #42 on Norcross is Al-Faroug Aminu who is committed to Wake Forrest. He is Rivals #7 ranking player for the 2008 class.

I can't find anything on Hawkins' recruitment. I know it's highlights but he sure looks better than a two star.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

WOW! I can see it now... "Hawkins dishes to Hawkins, kicks back out to Hawkings for 3! GOT IT! As the two Hawks sore together for the great play! Hawkins chalks up 3 more points, and Hawkins tacks on another assist!" :yahoo:
                        The Assman

Comment

"Dave, AJ Hawkins has just been on fire this evening!" "He sure has Mike, which is very important now that AJ Hawkins picked up his third foul with 3:44 left in the first half. This goes back to my keys to the game where I said -The KU Jay-hawks won the national championship twice in 20 years, in 1988 and then again in 2008. And there are two AJ Hawk-ins that play for the Shockers so they both will need to have 20 points and 20 rebounds if the Shockers wish to be successful."

Comment

Wonder how they would handle the box scores on something that bizarre. What would really make it confusing would be if they have the same exact name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixiah
                              Wonder how they would handle the box scores on something that bizarre. What would really make it confusing would be if they have the same exact name.
                              The same way as they do at Texas A&M.

Fish Morris #1
                              Fish Morris #2

Comment

Working...
                              X