Kavin Tilbury-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kavin Tilbury-2013

I didn't get a hit when I searched his name, so I'll add him now.

Kavin Tilbury (6’7/185 SF) – At 6’7/185, Tilbury is a very long, athletic player who thrives offensively from getting to the rim. He’s a great finisher at the rim when absorbing contact, but can make acrobatic shots as well when avoiding the contact. His height and length allow him to defend multiple positions, and he can rise up over the defense to hit a mid-range jumper. He’s currently missing a consistent three-point jumper, and needs to add some weight, but if he can do that then he’s one of the best wings in the country. A for sure low to mid, high-major prospect. He recently picked up his first two offers, Jacksonville and UNC-Greensboro, but is receiving interest from Houston, Richmond, Tulane, Akron, Weber State, Wichita State, Creighton, and UTSA.

Here is a link: He is listed in the 2013 Watch List: Five Players You Haven’t Heard Of

Sounds like a shocker to me!

Comment

Well, a vote of confidence from Mumdaddy. Might as well be a thumbs up from Lew Alcindajordan Auerbach Malone Walton-West the Third. Gospel. Book it.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Lol hey I remember that guy

Comment

Mumdaddy would be excited if we kicked everyone off the team and signed everyone we've ever looked at.

Comment

Proly not,dont go overboard doc.....i will say that this team has good depth and will be.very exciting to watch how they develop and grow on and off the court as a team.

Comment

Working...
            X