Brandon Crawford 6'9" 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Lower level programs are going to have more opportunities with higher ranking HS players. The high majors are going to look for proven players from the portal and will likely only recruit elite HS talent.
    And then cherry pick the HS recruited kids that prove themselves at a lower level. This sounds so much like a farm team system at dare I say the professional level.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post

And then cherry pick the HS recruited kids that prove themselves at a lower level. This sounds so much like a farm team system at dare I say the professional level.
      Small schools will have NIL to keep players. Some will stay. Some will go.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Small schools small national audience. Small national audience small nba interest. But there will always be exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Small schools small national audience. Small national audience small nba interest. But there will always be exceptions.
          I really don't think the NBA misses finding a qualified player wherever they play.

Comment

Working...
          X