Tyson Brown - 6'9" (Juco) Forward Class of 2023 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Brown - 6'9" (Juco) Forward Class of 2023 Offered

Shockers have offered this 6'9" 225 LB Forward out of Florida Southwest College and originall from Virginia Beach, VA. He will be a Sophomore this upcoming season and has other offers from Old Dominion, Milwaukee, Jacksonville, Southerm, Austin Peay, NC Central, UT Martin, Radford, Troy, Norfolk State, and UTEP.

Saw somewhere that his Dad's name is Isaac. Not sure if it is HCIB or not though. Perhaps someone can confirm.

Averaged 11.9 points, 11.1 rebounds, 1 block and 1 assist as a Freshman at Western Texas College last season. Shot 55% from the field and 33% from three.

I didn't watch the whole video, but he appears to have the tools to be an intriguing player.

Comment

No way HCIB has a 6’9” kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
        No way HCIB has a 6’9” kid.
        Yeah, if he was from IB's neck of the woods, it would be plausible. But he's from the VA Beach area. Highly unlikely.

Would be a heck of a story though.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Only reason I brought it up was that I saw a site that listed his Dad's name as Isaac Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Only reason I brought it up was that I saw a site that listed his Dad's name as Isaac Brown.
            Yeah either way that’s wild.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
            X