Rakease Passmore - 6'6" SF/SG Class of 2024 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rakease Passmore - 6'6" SF/SG Class of 2024 Offered

Shockers have offered this 6'6" SF/SG out of Combine Academy and Palatka, FL. Other offers include Indiana, Georgia, Missouri, KU, Virginia, USC, Va Tech, Ga Tech, Houston, Oregon, Auburn, LSU, NC State, Ole Miss, aTm, Tennessee, Charleston, NMSU, Wake Forest, Florida Int'l, ECU, Samford, App State, Murray State, Western Carolina, and NC A&T. Rated a 4 star by 247 sports and #51 nationally in the class of 2024 and a 4 star and #48 nationally by Rivals.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...assmore-280679

Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; September 27, 2022, 05:05 PM.

I'd be impressed if we even had one 4/5* recruit come in on an official visit.

Comment

‘Sounds’ like a kid that likes to ‘share’ the ball.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        ‘Sounds’ like a kid that likes to ‘share’ the ball.

Coach: "Hey Pass More!"

Rakease: "Ya coach?"

Coach: "No, Pass More!"

Rakease: "What coach?"

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
          I'd be impressed if we even had one 4/5* recruit come in on an official visit.
          the one on the roster doesn't count?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

the one on the roster doesn't count?
            I don't think retreads count (although I am intrigued by Walton's potential).

Comment

I don't think retreads count (although I am intrigued by Walton's potential).
              Having Big Time Star players come visit and sign are fun. I don’t want to down play their status to a program. However, we can put too much emphasis on them and lose our perspective. I don’t mind retreads and other lower players who have talent.

I still remember a 5* #12 ranked recruit that went to KU (Kelly Oubre). Our 2* recruits, ( Tekele Cotton, and Ron Baker) made him play like a “little girl” when we defeated them 78-65 in 2015. Head Coach Gregg Marshall and his staff took lower ranked players and turned them into really good players, with their expectations and our players high character, talent, and hard work to improve, and become great.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Having Big Time Star players come visit and sign are fun. I don’t want to down play their status to a program. However, we can put too much emphasis on them and lose our perspective. I don’t mind retreads and other lower players who have talent.

I still remember a 5* #12 ranked recruit that went to KU (Kelly Oubre). Our 2* recruits, ( Tekele Cotton, and Ron Baker) made him play like a “little girl” when we defeated them 78-65 in 2015. Head Coach Gregg Marshall and his staff took lower ranked players and turned them into really good players, with their expectations and our players high character, talent, and hard work to improve, and become great.
                100% agree with you here. We want players who fit the WSU style more than anything, regardless of their notoriety. My initial comment was simply remarking that it has been some time since WSU has hosted a 4/5* highschool recruit.

Comment

100% agree with you here. We want players who fit the WSU style more than anything, regardless of their notoriety. My initial comment was simply remarking that it has been some time since WSU has hosted a 4/5* highschool recruit.
                  Not sure what style that is.

Comment

I would remove appendages for a 4/5 star recruit.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      Ron may have been a lower star, but he played like a 4* recruit from Day 1, and ended up in the NBA. The best part is that with Ron, you get to keep your arms and your legs, and other things too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                        appendages?? As in multiple?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

appendages?? As in multiple?
                          Depends on how good he is.

Comment

Wait for a coach that could utilize such talent.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Ron may have been a lower star, but he played like a 4* recruit from Day 1, and ended up in the NBA. The best part is that with Ron, you get to keep your arms and your legs, and other things too.
                              Great, tell me where we will find another Ron Baker and I'm all in.

Comment

Working...
                              X