Decedric Webb - 6'6" SF Class of 2023 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decedric Webb - 6'6" SF Class of 2023 Offered

Not much info out there on this prospect from Huntington High School in Louisiana. As noted in the tweet above, WSU is his first D1 offer.

Great mindset:

Comment

39 points without a 3. I’ll take that.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
        39 points without a 3. I’ll take that.
        My only concern at the moment is, is he really a SF or another undersized PF?

It's also a little concerning that he's going into his SR year and just now got his first offer. No guarantees, but few bloom that late into something worthwhile for our level. It can happen obviously, but it's not the norm.

Will be interesting to follow.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

It's also a little concerning that he's going into his SR year and just now got his first offer. No guarantees, but few bloom that late into something worthwhile for our level. It can happen obviously, but it's not the norm.

correctamundo

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I want to know what level of competition he is facing. 39 points in the arc shows he has a nose for finishing around the basket, but I could score 39 against grade schoolers.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
            X