Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winners and Losers from the Transfer Portal in the AAC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winners and Losers from the Transfer Portal in the AAC.

What do you think? Houston, Cincinnati, and Memphis are reloading fast. WSU still has 2 recruits to go after getting slammed and not being prepared. from the new NCAA rules at our AD department IMO.. So far, I like the wholesale new group of incoming players, but only time will tell how well they play together. HCIB has his work cut out for him. Hoping we still land an excellent pg and a big.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Kstate seems to be winning....where were we on the #1 juco big man they just signed....??? not AAC but we need to be competitive in the region...

Comment

Cincinnati gained Landers Nolley and some solid high school recuits and lost others led by Saunders. Memphis added Kendrick Davis and lost several led by Earl Timberlake.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        Cincinnati gained Landers Nolley and some solid high school recuits and lost others led by Saunders. Memphis added Kendrick Davis and lost several led by Earl Timberlake.
        Memphis had significant losses, lead by Nolley, Quinones, Minnott, Bates, Harris, not to mention Duren headed to the draft. Timberlake also tranferring.

Comment

Lester Q will return to Memphis unless he's drafted. So he's returning to Memphis.

Comment

Working...
          X