Kany Tchanda - 6'9" PF Class of 2024 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kany Tchanda - 6'9" PF Class of 2024 Offered

Shockers have offered this 6'9" PF out of Concord Academy in Concord, NC. Originally from the Democratic Republic of Congo, he holds other offers from Charlotte and Morgan State. Rated a 4 star and #67 overall prospect in the class of 2024 by 247 Sports and #62 by Rivals.

Kany Tchanda - 2024 3 Star Power forward for Sunrise Christian Academy (Bel Aire, KS) on Rivals.com

Coach Heier offers:

Comment

I’d like to see Kany.

Comment

Heating up...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I’m just speculating, but I think Kany checks a lot of boxes. We need two more guys who can play center. I think Kany is more of a forward, but could probably play there in a pinch. He definitely offers positional versatility that Mills seems to desire. He can step out and shoot the three. 5-15 in the 12 games Sunrise has stats for. He’s right down the street at Sunrise. Originally from the Congo. Mills has seemed to recruit African players fairly heavily in the past.

Just makes a lot of sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  I’m just speculating, but I think Kany checks a lot of boxes. We need two more guys who can play center. I think Kany is more of a forward, but could probably play there in a pinch. He definitely offers positional versatility that Mills seems to desire. He can step out and shoot the three. 5-15 in the 12 games Sunrise has stats for. He’s right down the street at Sunrise. Originally from the Congo. Mills has seemed to recruit African players fairly heavily in the past.

Just makes a lot of sense to me.
                  Can Doc recognize him by sight?

Comment

Yes please.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Do we even know if Mills upheld the offer and has talked to him?

Comment

Barnes from Ole Miss makes sense to me too.

Comment

Have to wonder about him seeing zero action at Ol Miss.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                            Have to wonder about him seeing zero action at Ol Miss.
                            He redshirted but Beard and fans spoke highly of him.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Did he redshirt?
                              I don't think so, but if he saw no playing time, isn't that the same?

Comment

Working...
                              X