6’10 Forward Mohamed Wague offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6’10 Forward Mohamed Wague offered

3 years to play. 2022 Harcum College (PA) https://verbalcommits.com/players/mohamed-wague

I tried embedding the tweet but it doesnt look like it worked. Here is the link.

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...-z74wCMEg&s=19
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shockerfan; March 16, 2022, 05:04 PM.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

West Virginia just offered as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
        West Virginia just offered as well.
        And BYU
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

He seems to know where his bread is buttered. He has attempted ZERO 3's. HIs 65.2% FG percentage ranks 15th nationally in NJCAA. He averages 12.1 RPG (3rd in NJCAA), 5 offensive rebounds per game which leads the country. His 3.0 blocks per game is 3rd in the country. I don't think he is a polished inside scorer, but he can protect the rim which is something we don't have currently. This would be a solid signing.

Comment

Comment

Very active in the post. I like his moves down low and the fact that he appears to be a true 5 man.

Comment

If I read it right, he has scored 17 and 20 points in their first 2 games at Hutch. They are scheduled to play Chipola tomorrow night at 6:00 P. M.

Comment

Really nice three games at Hutch on Thursday:

Doctor Proctor- Salt Lake- 12 Noon
                  Issa Muhammad- Northwest Florida State- 2 P.M.
                  Mohamed Wague- Harcum- 6 P.M.

Comment

Wague with just 4 points and 6 rebounds in Harcum's 49-70 loss to Chipola. He fouled out with 3 minutes to go.

Comment

My wishlist for a center is high motor, ability to rebound and block shots. Can’t really tell much of that from his highlight reel. I think we can tell he won’t be much of a scorer at the D1 level.

Comment

P.S. There are times when I don't know $hit from Shinola... I've had a lot of years to perfect my craft.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                          My wishlist for a center is high motor, ability to rebound and block shots. Can’t really tell much of that from his highlight reel. I think we can tell he won’t be much of a scorer at the D1 level.
                          He may or may not be a D1 scorer, but a high motor, rebounder and rim protector I think he is. When we took Jaime Echenique's juco stats at first glance, we said the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

P.S. There are times when I don't know $hit from Shinola... I've had a lot of years to perfect my craft.
                            I am not convinced he is a hard pass. If you are looking solely at his last game it might be a hard pass. Look at his first game in Hutch against Southern Idaho. He scored 17 points on 7-11 FG's, 3-4 FT's, 8 rebounds and 2 blocks. If that was the only example vs. his last game, you might be convinced he is a hard don't pass. For the year he scored 15 PPG/12 RPG/3 BPG/65% FG. I would take a risk and sign him yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I am not convinced he is a hard pass. If you are looking solely at his last game it might be a hard pass. Look at his first game in Hutch against Southern Idaho. He scored 17 points on 7-11 FG's, 3-4 FT's, 8 rebounds and 2 blocks. If that was the only example vs. his last game, you might be convinced he is a hard don't pass. For the year he scored 15 PPG/12 RPG/3 BPG/65% FG. I would take a risk and sign him yesterday.
                              I based my opinion on an eye-witness account from a 'friend of a friend'. In fairness, he said the entire Harcum team looked like they spent the previous night (Wednesday) honky tonkin' at the local Salt City brewery. The 'friend of a friend' watched them play Southern Idaho and said they'd have a good chance to win the tournament. Maybe I need to find new friends.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X