Montana Wheeler - Houston PG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana Wheeler - Houston PG

Ok, this is a long shot but just wanna throw this up here. I just came back from my kids high school basketball game. This kid, Montana Wheeler, is gonna BLOW UP. If the name sounds familiar its because his older brother, Savier Wheeler, is the starting PG at Kentucky. This kid is a high school freshman and is the best player on the floor. He controls the game like Fred did. He’s short (about 5’8”) but fast as hell and can get in the lane and finish among the trees. Put this kid on the radar. If any coaches monitor this board, they need to start looking at this player. Houston Christian High School, Houston, TX. His dad is an asst coach.

Shockers were initially on Sahvir's list last year when he entered the portal. Not sure how serious it was and they didn't make the final four cut but nevertheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Ok, this is a long shot but just wanna throw this up here. I just came back from my kids high school basketball game. This kid, Montana Wheeler, is gonna BLOW UP. If the name sounds familiar its because his older brother, Savier Wheeler, is the starting PG at Kentucky. This kid is a high school freshman and is the best player on the floor. He controls the game like Fred did. He’s short (about 5’8”) but fast as hell and can get in the lane and finish among the trees. Put this kid on the radar. If any coaches monitor this board, they need to start looking at this player. Houston Christian High School, Houston, TX. His dad is an asst coach.
      Offers already from St. Johns, LSU, aTm, and Lamar.

Messed around and got a Quadruple Double:

Comment

Working...
      X