Just curious have we looked at this kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious have we looked at this kid

Of all the strange statistical blips that come across the national radar, few can be more odd than this: On Saturday, a high school basketball player in Minnesota scored an astounding 71 points in a game ... and his team still lost. Continue reading →
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

I mean what class is he and we have ron baker who is better all around than this kid is,and evan wessell is better then both.

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
      I mean what class is he and we have ron baker who is better all around than this kid is,and evan wessell is better then both.
      Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

According the San Diego State message board Anders is 6'1" or 6'2". They also posted that his Dad is 6'7" so he may grow some more. Hard to compete against that San Diego weather especially for a kid from Minnesota. Class of 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
          Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
          Yes, mum is showing his usual comprehensive knowledge and mastery of talent scouting and recruiting. Maybe next time one of the Shocker assistants decides to leave, Marshall should interview him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            According the San Diego State message board Anders is 6'1" or 6'2". They also posted that his Dad is 6'7" so he may grow some more. Hard to compete against that San Diego weather especially for a kid from Minnesota. Class of 2013.
            Wonder if he knows Jake?

Comment

Don't need to waste a schoolie on this kid,He wouldn't see the floor until his thrid year. His shooting release would take a lot of work as well,where the shockers are goin there is no need for setbacks. But wish the best for this kid and his future endevors

Comment

Working...
              X