Brian Moore, 6-3 PG NEO A&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Moore, 6-3 PG NEO A&M

Didn’t see a thread on this guy, so I think he’s buried inside another discussion somewhere.

Moore, who is ranked the No. 4 Juco player overall and top PG by College Basketball Times, has us in his final 3 along with DePaul and Iona.

Freshman qualifier with three years remaining.

Listed as a PG but he’s really a combo guard. In NEO’s opening weekend, he put up 33 pts vs Coffeyville and 24 points 10 assists in a win over Indy.

Northeastern Oklahoma A&M 6-foot-2 point guard Brian Moore is starting to narrow down his options for a possible early commitment. Moore will have three years
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

“Main thing is I just want to go to a school that will put the ball in my hands and allow me to have the keys to the car and lead the way to try and get to the NCAA tournament,” he said.
      Sounds more like The Process then like Tyson Etienne.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Based on his statement, hard pass.

Comment

Comment

I trust the coaching staff to evaluate and make the offer. I’m on board if they think he can help our team.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Here is his statement.
              “One thing I can say for sure is that I'm a hard worker and I have a knack for wanting to learn and I feel like that's the reason why I keep getting better every year, '' he said. “I really want to learn the game of basketball and keep getting better day by day. I'm going to bring a lot of spirit and heart. I play with a chip on my shoulder especially since I wasn't that highly recruited out of high school, trying to prove everyday to every college that missed out on me how good I am. Main thing is I just want to go to a school that will put the ball in my hands and allow me to have the keys to the car and lead the way to try and get to the NCAA tournament,” he said. “That's been a dream of mine as a kid so I want to go to a program where I can be an impact player and help a team get over the hump.”

I can see Tyson saying a statement like this. Tyson is an "Alpha" type of basketball player with supreme confidence, and resolve. Moore sounds just like him imo, (except that Tyson was highly recruited out of prep school, I'm not sure about HS). After several years of being a Shocker, we know that Tyson is a great dude, and wouldn't think twice if he made this statement.

I can see TP making this statement. After knowing TP (and his daddy) for several years as a Shocker and onward after that, TP is a bad dude, and I'm glad he's somewhere besides Wichita.

What I'm saying is that one statement from a newspaper doesn't tell us very much, and we shouldn't make those judgements from a statement.

Comment

Brian Moore is taking his basketball talents this fall to Miami. As in Miami, Oklahoma. After one year at a prep school in South Carolina, the 2019 Kingston High graduate and Freeman Player of the …

Comment

Comment

Not a bad game from Brian Moore, recently.

Brian Moore Jr.- 47 Points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals, 14-26 from the field, 15-19 from the line.

Here is a link:

Brian Moore Jr.'s 47 points, second highest total in NEO history, led the Norsemen to a thrilling 102-99 double overtime victory over Seminole State Thursday evening.  After being down at half, the Golden Norse battled back to gain the win on the road.

Comment

I’ve watched him several times. He would help us tremendously. Tough kid like CP and clever.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        I’ve watched him several times. He would help us tremendously. Tough kid like CP and clever.
                        I like him. shoxlax likes him. Does he like us?

Comment

This is from Wuzee, who started this thread:

Wichita State: “Our relationship is pretty good. They have a player, actually Tyson Etienne who I know from New York. We have a very similar playing style and he worked really well for him. He’s projected to go first round right now in the NBA draft and they're looking to replace him so why not replace him with somebody with the same exact playstyle.”

Here is the whole link:
                          Northeastern Oklahoma A&M 6-foot-2 point guard Brian Moore is starting to narrow down his options for a possible early commitment. Moore will have three years

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                              This is from Wuzee, who started this thread:

Wichita State: “Our relationship is pretty good. They have a player, actually Tyson Etienne who I know from New York. We have a very similar playing style and he worked really well for him. He’s projected to go first round right now in the NBA draft and they're looking to replace him so why not replace him with somebody with the same exact playstyle.”

Here is the whole link:
                              https://247sports.com/Article/Basket...ore-174389520/
                              I'm 69 years old white and can't jump. Tyson and I have about the same chance of going in the first round in the NBA draft. And in the right system he may have been a first or second round pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X