Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Pope - 6’0” PG Class of 2022, on official WSU visit

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...511628802?s=21

We offered in late July according to his Twitter.
    Last edited by B&Gpassion; September 21, 2021, 01:18 AM.

Received a San Jose State offer in August. Calls himself 6’1”, TE said 6’0”.

Comment

Comment

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Not sure if he is a true PG, but lots of similarities to Tyson so I’m good with him.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            Not sure if he is a true PG, but lots of similarities to Tyson so I’m good with him.
            you like our chances?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

you like our chances?
              My understanding is the visit went great…so I do like our chances, but still a bit early to call.

Comment

My understanding is the visit went great…so I do like our chances, but still a bit early to call.
                thanks

Comment

He sounds like he has good skills. So with our visit, are we competing against San Jose State, San Francisco, San Diego, and Nevada (his other visits), or are there other schools involved?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

He sounds like he has good skills. So with our visit, are we competing against San Jose State, San Francisco, San Diego, and Nevada (his other visits), or are there other schools involved?
                    Other schools are getting involved, but not sure to what extent. I know that is very generic, but his stock is rising. He plays off the ball a lot and he’s only 6-1 so that may scare some people away.
                    Last edited by shoxlax; September 20, 2021, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Other schools are getting involved, but not sure to what extent. I know that is very generic, but his stock is rising. He plays off the ball a lot and he’s only 6-1 so that may scare some people away.
                      So our visit is all we know about.

Comment

Considering that both Etienne and Porter could be gone after this year, a high-level 2022 PG is MANDATORY. Grant could even be gone if he graduates. I know not to put too much stock in star ratings, but the list of offers pretty much confirms his rating.

Giving him an official visit leads me to believe there's a JuCo spotted that's likely to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                          Considering that both Etienne and Porter could be gone after this year, a high-level 2022 PG is MANDATORY. Grant could even be gone if he graduates. I know not to put too much stock in star ratings, but the list of offers pretty much confirms his rating.

Giving him an official visit leads me to believe there's a JuCo spotted that's likely to sign.
                          Well, at least you got one point right in that post. I'll let you decide which one...

Comment

I haven’t seen anything that says he’s taken OV’s to anywhere other than WSU. I see those others listed as having his interest but don’t know if he’s visited. Have we actually offered Jordan?
                            edit….just saw on his Twitter we have offered.

Last edited by B&Gpassion; September 21, 2021, 01:00 AM.

Comment

So our visit is all we know about.
                              That and watching a bunch of video of the young man and following his coach’s social media (which you can take with a grain of salt).

Comment

Working...
                              X