Jalen Quinn, 6'3" PG Class of 2022 OFFERED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen Quinn, 6'3" PG Class of 2022 OFFERED

Quinn has Big Ten, ACC, and Big East offers. He played his AAU ball with the Illinois Wolves, who won the national title on the UnderArmour circuit this summer. One of the top perimeter players in Illinois. Reminds me of Roosevelt Smart.
    Would be a great get for the Shockers!

He has committed to Loyola Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
      He has committed to Loyola Chicago.
      That's the only reason Swell came over here.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

That's the only reason Swell came over here.
        Trolling is so much more enjoyable when you can manipulate the target to say the punch line for you.

Comment

I will certainly agree that "committed to Loyola Chicago" is a punch line.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Never heard of the kid. Wish him luck in the Valley of Dump...

I thought this doucheface was banned?

Comment

Originally posted by swellafelon View Post

Quinn has Big Ten, ACC, and Big East offers. He played his AAU ball with the Illinois Wolves, who won the national title on the UnderArmour circuit this summer. One of the top perimeter players in Illinois. Reminds me of Roosevelt Smart.
              Would be a great get for the Shockers!

Let’s see how fast Loyola sinks into oblivion also known as “no one remembers land, and no one cares land”

Comment

He is a good get for them. That Loyola signed a good player is not a problem for me. It only becomes a problem if you think there is only one good point guard in the class of 2022. I do not think that. I also think that coach Brown will find just the right players for Wichita State.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Let’s see how fast Loyola sinks into oblivion also known as “no one remembers land, and no one cares land”
                  They are already there ... Well besides Sister Jean ... That's literally the only thing anyone cares about when Loyola is brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They are already there ... Well besides Sister Jean ... That's literally the only thing anyone cares about when Loyola is brought up.
                    There are 2000-4000 fans who attend their games so they care. They probably had fewer than 2000 some years.

Comment

As someone who mocked the addition of Loyola to the Valley, I have to eat some crow and admit I was wrong. They actually turned out to be a good replacement for Creighton. They did something Creighton could never do--actually win same games in the tournament. Creighton could put butts in seats, but never delivered tourney credits to the conference. Loyola has done that in spades. Good for them.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                        As someone who mocked the addition of Loyola to the Valley, I have to eat some crow and admit I was wrong. They actually turned out to be a good replacement for Creighton. They did something Creighton could never do--actually win same games in the tournament. Creighton could put butts in seats, but never delivered tourney credits to the conference. Loyola has done that in spades. Good for them.
                        But the blewjays always had the oldest six- or seven-year players
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                        X