Sammi Pissis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammi Pissis

No idea who he is, but this kid from middle Georgia posted in Twitter that he's been offered by WSU.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Guessing it might be about little bro who appears to be strong.

Comment

Blessed to receive an offer from Witchita State University!! @Coach_IBrown @DelacruzWill @TCSBASKETBALL1 @Coach_Tribbey @gameeliteatl @gameeliteBIG5 https://t.co/786i2mw7HZ

Comment

I don't know how to do that, but pretty sure it's him. His little brother is 2025.

Comment

6'3" PG out of the class of 2022 has been offered by WSU. Other offers include Mercer, USC Aiken, North Georgia, Young Harris (whoever that is), McNeese State. Originally from Sartrouville, France. Playing at Middle Georgia Prep. Guessing the coaches saw him at Peach Jam this weekend. Indeed has a brother who is 6'6" prospect in the class of 2025. Quick and can get to the hoop and draw contact and / or finish.

Comment

Strong, mature, lots of body control

Comment

Usually, you wouldn’t be seeing this type of article for a prospect who is entering their final high school season. But in the case of Sami Pissis, it’s more than necessary. Multiple ti…

france

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                6'3" PG out of the class of 2022 has been offered by WSU. Other offers include Mercer, USC Aiken, North Georgia, Young Harris (whoever that is), McNeese State. Originally from Sartrouville, France. Playing at Middle Georgia Prep. Guessing the coaches saw him at Peach Jam this weekend. Indeed has a brother who is 6'6" prospect in the class of 2025. Quick and can get to the hoop and draw contact and / or finish.

My son and daughter-in-law went to Young Harris. Small Liberal Arts school. It was 2 year school when they attended but now a 4 year school. Actually a very pretty setting. Screenshot_20210726-194635_Firefox.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

My son and daughter-in-law went to Young Harris.
                  50 years ago, in AIT in Ft Sill, OK, I went to the Yung Pung Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

My son and daughter-in-law went to Young Harris. Small Liberal Arts school. It was 2 year school when they attended but now a 4 year school. Actually a very pretty setting. Screenshot_20210726-194635_Firefox.jpg
                    Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yeah, but can he make FTs.

Seriously, he covered most all of the other bases in that vid. He's got a motor and very active on both ends of the court.

Comment

Ron Bakerish perhaps?

Comment

Quick burst. Good feet on D. Play maker.

Comment

I'm intrigued.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Jans catching wind of this kid and just offered.

Comment

Working...
                              X