LJ Green - 6'0 CG Class of 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ Green - 6'0 CG Class of 2023

Shockers reportedly showing interest in this 6'0 155 LB combo guard out of Montgomery Catholic Prep in Montgomery, AL. Can't find too much information on him yet. Looks like he has interest from Kennesaw State and Louisiana Monroe.

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/lj-...MQ/default.htm

Interesting company to be mentioned with.

I always love the vague term "interest" in these. It's like in college when the hot girl would show "interest" in me just to ask if I knew the phone number of the other guy in the project group. Always wonder what is considered interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Interesting company to be mentioned with.

I always love the vague term "interest" in these. It's like in college when the hot girl would show "interest" in me just to ask if I knew the phone number of the other guy in the project group. Always wonder what is considered interest.
      Agreed. Take it with a grain of salt, especially when the source is not your typical Twitter source (i.e. verbal commits, etc.). I just report what I see. I have no basis to know if it is accurate or to what level the "interest" is.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Agreed. Take it with a grain of salt, especially when the source is not your typical Twitter source (i.e. verbal commits, etc.). I just report what I see. I have no basis to know if it is accurate or to what level the "interest" is.
        Keep up the good work MKR. I enjoy what you bring to the board even if interest is a very relative term

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Agreed. And to be clear wasn't saying anything negative towards you for posting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Agreed. And to be clear wasn't saying anything negative towards you for posting it.
            I didn't take it that way at all. All good.

Comment

My take is that we are interested in the kid

Comment

Lacking explosiveness, on that video.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                  Lacking explosiveness, on that video.
                  Highlights have to be from Junior Varsity games, right? Multiple kids on the floor who look to be 5'2/110#ish.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X