Shocker On Campus Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker On Campus Recruiting

On Campus Recruiting opens up again. Our very own newspaper has articles on KSU and KU recruiting but none on the Shockers. Is it because our own WSU beat writer is writing articles on the Wind Surge, or other local sports topics?

Who are we seriously recruiting now?

Anyone?

I don’t know who the targets are, but I just saw that Danny Ainge is stepping down from his role with the Celtics, so you expect BIG THINGS in the near future!
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
      I don’t know who the targets are, but I just saw that Danny Ainge is stepping down from his role with the Celtics, so you expect BIG THINGS in the near future!
      Our beat writer needs to get on that story.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Our beat writer needs to get on that story.
        On top of the 7,000 other things he is charged with covering.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

On top of the 7,000 other things he is charged with covering.
          They need to give our beat writer some help too. Two are covering both KU and KSU. I don't mind them putting Shocker articles in the KC Star. That was my whole point.

Comment

Comment

Based on other tweets it sounds like the announcement is a formality and Taylor knows who the player is. Any guesses?

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                Based on other tweets it sounds like the announcement is a formality and Taylor knows who the player is. Any guesses?
                If Taylor knows that is just wrong to tease us like that. Come on man!!!

Comment

No idea who, but Taylor said he already has a story written up. Just waiting for the player to announce first.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

No idea who, but Taylor said he already has a story written up. Just waiting for the player to announce first.
                    I bet he has been papered with questions
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Danny Ainge. Told ya.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Point guard?

Comment

Livin the dream

Comment

Sure am looking forward for some good news about my favorite Shocker Basketball program. Give us the scoop Taylor.

Comment

It seemed like IB was going for high level or nothing with the 12th scholarship. I'm expecting either another top-150 (maybe top-200) guy or an under the radar project.

Comment

Working...
                              X