Amaree Abram - 6'3" PG Class of 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaree Abram - 6'3" PG Class of 2022

WSU is showing interest in this 6'3" PG out of Port Arthur, TX (Memorial HS). Offers include Texas Tech, Louisiana Tech, Sam Houston, UIC, Old Dominion, Lamar, Oral Robers, and McNeese State. Reported to be interested include Illinois, Kansas St., Marquette, Rice and Creighton.

Amaree Abram is a 6-3, 180-pound Point Guard from Humble, TX. 2022-23 Stats: 8.0 PPG, 2.0 RPG, 2.0 APG One of the hardest things about evaluating...

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...hool-interests

This would be the young PG that Brown wants to groom for the future.

His highlites show a player who plays North and South in the half court.

Comment

Looks like he already has some of the defensive toughness needed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Looks like he already has some of the defensive toughness needed as well.
        Indeed. That looked to be a part of the package.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
          This would be the young PG that Brown wants to groom for the future.

His highlites show a player who plays North and South in the half court.
          Maybe .. but he's class of 2022. It was insinuated that he was wanting the young PG to be in the 2021 class. Unless this kid can reclassify

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Maybe .. but he's class of 2022. It was insinuated that he was wanting the young PG to be in the 2021 class. Unless this kid can reclassify
            I knew that and almost posted as a caveat, but didn't.

So far, that 'young' PG for '21 hasn't emerged, but that doesn't mean one won't. I exercised a slight bit of license, as a poster only, and threw in my own 2 cents concerning a young PG for the future, and it. Would. Without. A. Doubt. Be. This. Kid!

Go hard and steal him from Houston's own back yard.

Comment

Shockers offer:

Comment

Coach Brown trying to close!
                Livin the dream

Comment

OK Coach Brown trying to close, we get it, but this kid is not ranked 88 in the 2022 class by 247. Some kid named Tyler Nickel is ranked 88 and Chauncey Wiggins is ranked 90. It doesn't matter to me but I sure like to know what Taylor Eldridge was looking at. Go Shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                    OK Coach Brown trying to close, we get it, but this kid is not ranked 88 in the 2022 class by 247. Some kid named Tyler Nickel is ranked 88 and Chauncey Wiggins is ranked 90. It doesn't matter to me but I sure like to know what Taylor Eldridge was looking at. Go Shocks.
                    Amaree Abram is a 6-3, 180-pound Point Guard from Humble, TX. 2022-23 Stats: 8.0 PPG, 2.0 RPG, 2.0 APG One of the hardest things about evaluating...

88 is his effective star rating, not his National ranking as suggested by Taylor.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Comment

Comment

It doesn't matter at all, but forgive me if I don't take this young man's "100% committed" green check mark at face value.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            It doesn't matter at all, but forgive me if I don't take this young man's "100% committed" green check mark at face value.
                            Or 1000%.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              To be fair .. he never specifies exactly what he's 1000% committed to ... could be Ole Miss, could be himself, could be those shoes .. could be the color blue ... all of those things are in the picture.

Comment

Working...
                              X