Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    I like our chances.
    Is this the dude that’s going to walk on?

Comment

With Cooz involved, gives me warm fuzzy feelings too.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Is this the dude that’s going to walk on?
        With the offers he has, I doubt he is going to walk on at WSU.

Comment

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

With the offers he has, I doubt he is going to walk on at WSU.
            Agreed, I’m just curious who the walk on big will be.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              I'm feeling much warmer on this one than cold.
              Has there been any mention of visit dates or zoom meetings?

Comment

I was looking for that spread sheet of signed Shockers for next year's team. Does anyone know where it is located on here? By the way, it should be a sticky that can be added to.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Agreed, I’m just curious who the walk on big will be.
                  That was just a hunch on my part. No insight into if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

That was just a hunch on my part. No insight into if it happens.
                    I thought maybe Petrakis would come home for a walk-on year, maybe with a scholly waiting on the other side if it worked out. But his new list includes N. Arizona (among a group of low majors) and they've got a pretty compelling story to tell about taking transfer big men from the bench to All Conference.
                    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Not a long video but he is tall and looks like he can move around on the court well. If we do sign him I think I’d feel like we upgraded pretty significantly at center on paper this off season. Of course we’ll know more when games start and my opinion is subject to change when we see him and McFarlane in action.

Comment

Looks to be a 'bit' of project. Would still like to have him on the bench (more so than JB, when he was here).

Doesn't get into defensive stances very well. That can be coached up. Can he catch the ball, and make a good decision, in traffic? Not sure if that can be coached up...

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

I thought maybe Petrakis would come home for a walk-on year, maybe with a scholly waiting on the other side if it worked out. But his new list includes N. Arizona (among a group of low majors) and they've got a pretty compelling story to tell about taking transfer big men from the bench to All Conference.
                          He would be a good one to have.

Comment

p
                            Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                            I was looking for that spread sheet of signed Shockers for next year's team. Does anyone know where it is located on here? By the way, it should be a sticky that can be added to.
                            Just bumped it to the top of the recruiting thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

AM went to Grand Canyon, not Northern Arizona.

78-65

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X