Malevy Leons 6'9 F/C 2021 JUCO to Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malevy Leons 6'9 F/C 2021 JUCO to Bradley

As scooped by shoxlax - Malevy Leons is a 6'9 forward/center(?) from the Netherlands. Currently a Sophomore at Mineral Area CC.

NJCAA

Malevy Leons - Mineral Area College

Dude is fluid
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Are we connected at all? Have we offered?

Comment

I posted on the NJCAA thread about Leons and said that I couldn’t think of a Shocker comparison, but I have one now. Combine the passing skills of Karl Papke and the shooting and rebounding of Jamie Arnold into one 6’9” player.

Comment

A correction. I thought that I had read that he shot almost 40% from three, but actually shot closer to 30%. I would still take him in a heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Are we connected at all? Have we offered?
            I haven’t seen or heard of an offer or connection but would be a good one to get.

Comment

Need another big and I like what I see. On a totally unrelated note, at least his highlight video was set to some decent music, that I didn't feel the need to turn the sound off. LoL

Comment

To reiterate Stickboy46, Are we connected to him with an offer or interest???

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                  To reiterate Stickboy46, Are we connected to him with an offer or interest???
                  Not that I've seen.

Comment

No offer that I know of but we have shown some interest. Don’t get too excited as he will likely develop a long list of suitors as the transfer pool starts drying up.

Comment

I read on his Twitter that he is now 6-10 and could still be growing.

Comment

Lou Gudino is our Juco recruiter and is not a big Twitter guy as far as follows or tweeting. He is a clandestine closer, which is a good thing in today’s cutthroat world.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shockadaisical View Post
                            Need another big and I like what I see. On a totally unrelated note, at least his highlight video was set to some decent music, that I didn't feel the need to turn the sound off. LoL
                            Now that is a rarity these days, at least for this old geezer.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X