Ty Groce 6'8 F Eastern Michigan Grad-Transfer to Butler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Groce 6'8 F Eastern Michigan Grad-Transfer to Butler

Shockers are showing interest in Eastern Michigan transfer Ty Groce according to Taylor Eldridge. Ty is a 6'8 forward/center from Ypsilanti, Michigan.

Ty Groce Stats | ESPN

This guys tape reminds me a lot of Teddy Allen’s. Attacks the basket, spin moves, good use of the glass.
    Last edited by pie n eye; April 12, 2021, 11:24 PM.

Comment

we could use this guy at the 4. Looks like he could also be used some as a backup 5 if needed. I can tell he's more polished offensively than Trey Wade and 2 inches taller.

Comment

Add this guy and he becomes our best 4/5 option on the roster. Kid has a lot of tools to work with.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          we could use this guy at the 4. Looks like he could also be used some as a backup 5 if needed. I can tell he's more polished offensively than Trey Wade and 2 inches taller.
          Yep. Trey had almost zero ability to attack off the dribble which, along with his shaky shot, held him back from being the offensive presence we desperately needed.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Yep. Trey had almost zero ability to attack off the dribble which, along with his shaky shot, held him back from being the offensive presence we desperately needed.
            Also seems to rebound well. Would be an excellent addition to this team!

Comment

In only quality non-con game, Ty was 6-13 FG, 2-4 FT, 3 rebounds, 3 blocks, 14 points against Michigan St where they lost 83-67 on the road.

Comment

If we could get a commitment from this kid, this would me a tremendous class I think. Good already.

Comment

Going to Butler.

Comment

Working...
                  X