Rowan Brumbaugh 6'4 PG Georgetown Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    I'm not going to hold my breath on this one. I'll be impressed if Mills can get a visit. Born in NY, NY lived in D.C. HS in Mass, and he went to Georgetown after Texas didn't work out. I'm guessing he stays east.
    Wichita is east..... Of California

Comment

Still available and I guess we have at least shown interest. Hope there is an offer we don't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        Reach out again, please

Comment

Committed to Tulane. Nice pickup for Ron Hunter

Comment

Disappointed - he is the guy I wanted. As of today I am disappointed overall. We are weaker than last year.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              Disappointed - he is the guy I wanted. As of today I am disappointed overall. We are weaker than last year.
              Your glass isn't half empty, it's completely empty. Gregg Marshall took your glass, emptied it, and put it at the very back of the very top shelf in his kitchen cabinet where it will never be half filled or half empty ever again.
              Last edited by Aargh; 9 hours ago.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

We are weaker than last year.
                How?

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

How?
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

How?
                    We have a small second string PF with not even a legit back up, and no back up center. A little better potentially at PG and a little worse at shooting guard (offensively). Look how small we are right now on the front line if QB gets hurt or has foul trouble. He can't play 40 mpg. The team as a whole is much worse as it stands today.

Comment

The game has changed. 4 guards/wings and one center. We will get a back up 5 for QB. Team is definitely better

Comment

Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
                        The game has changed. 4 guards/wings and one center. We will get a back up 5 for QB. Team is definitely better
                        Definitely is a strong word without knowing the last 2 scholarship. I think its likely we are better unless we massively swing and miss on the last two.

Comment

I'd like a pair of those rose colored glasses. We lost our only perimeter shooter. AJM has not proven anything yet and as far as I'm concerned is an unknown. If your going to play four small and one big those four small better be able to shoot. Plus, our one and ONLY big is not a great rebounder or back to the basket scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Definitely is a strong word without knowing the last 2 scholarship. I think its likely we are better unless we massively swing and miss on the last two.
                            I am very confident we won’t be a bottom 4 conference team next year. I expect us to be over 500 winning percentage. Having a good PG is going to do wonders

Comment

I'd like a pair of those rose colored glasses. We lost our only perimeter shooter. AJM has not proven anything yet and as far as I'm concerned is an unknown. If your going to play four small and one big those four small better be able to shoot. Plus, our one and ONLY big is not a great rebounder or back to the basket scorer.
                              No rose colored glasses. Colby great shooter? Yes. Great team player? No. Couldn’t drive, finish at the rim or play D. AJ being an unknown is a comical. Can drive, shoot the 2 and be 3 and play Defense
                              QB isn there to dunk lobs and play great D protecting the rim

Comment

I am very confident we won’t be a bottom 4 conference team next year. I expect us to be over 500 winning percentage. Having a good PG is going to do wonders
                                Fair. It's hard to get worse than we were this year. And I agree PG will be massively improved. I still think that while Ridgnal and Pohto weren't world beaters they weren't awful either so I would like to see solid replacements before claiming dramatic improvement

Also keep in mind QB only played 22 mpg last year. Even if he gets up to 25-27, you are going to need 10-15 minutes of rest for him. The next tallest person currently on the team is 6'6 Ronnie Degray. Those 10-15 minutes are going to kill us if we don't land another quality big man.
                                Last edited by Stickboy46; 6 hours ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X