Antonio Daye, 6'3" G, transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Daye, 6'3" G, transfer

Antonio Daye, Jr. (5) G - 2020-21: Played in 22 games, starting 21… Led the team with 31.7 minutes and 17.1 points per game… Averaged 4.7 assists and 2.4 steals

FIU transfer Antonio Daye Jr. has heard from Arkansas, Mizzou, NC A&T, Georgia State, Florida, Pittsburgh, NC State, Wake Forest, Valpo, Wichita State, amongst others, he told
    @Stockrisers
    . Averaged 17.5 points on 45% shooting. An elite defender as well, averaging two steals.

Taylor Eldridge
    @tayloreldridge
    ·
    20h
    Name to watch for 2021 recruiting. Expect Daye Jr. to be one of the most sought-after transfer guards in the country. Wichita State in the mix early.

Comment

I watched him play yesterday against Western Kentucky. Very muscular and can get to the cup AND can FINISH.

Comment

Looks like we’re going after a lot of 2022 PG’s with the exception of this guy.

I wonder if that means they think Gilbert will be back, that we trust Porter/Wade/Etienne/Jenkins to carry the load next year, or C none of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
          Looks like we’re going after a lot of 2022 PG’s with the exception of this guy.

I wonder if that means they think Gilbert will be back, that we trust Porter/Wade/Etienne/Jenkins to carry the load next year, or C none of the above.
          Hard to know at this time. But I know one thing, Craig Porter needs to bring better offense next year. I like how he runs the team and does not make turnovers and can pass to the center . His defense could improve too. But regardless who they have at point, that person must be a threat to score the ball. They must be able to shoot a good percentage from the 3 point line, free throws, and finish at the cup is an absolute must. If we have a point guard doing that they cannot double team TE. Go Shocks.

Comment

Top 4. No Shox. No surprise.

Comment

Pitt?

Unless he has family there, I can’t see that being his destination.
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Pitt?

Unless he has family there, I can’t see that being his destination.
                ACC.

He'll get the chance to show what he's got against Duke, UNC, et. al.

Comment

Working...
                X