• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I always liked her
    She's a cutie pie...
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Reminds me of the kid from Indiana State a bit. Doesn't look athletic at all, but seems to be able to do a little bit of everything.
      Last edited by shocker43; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

More unathletic than I would have assumed looking at his box.
        His foot work is good. But when he jumps to dunk or block shots, he jumps pretty well if he has some momentum (a step or two). When not taking a step, he gathers himself and uses his girth and size as an advantage. Unlike QB, he can shoot from 17' or so, and can pass well also, so he has a decent perimeter game.

Comment

I'd take him in a heartbeat

Comment

I was about to ask if this was a parody thread, then I noticed the OP and realized it was not.

I like the 63% FG. I LOVE the 0-0 from 3. I am bothered slightly by the 63% FT and only 26 blocks against inferior competition.

His size won't do anything special for him in our conference.

He's a 1 year guy. Yes, I realize he has 2 years remaining but he's either going to sit mostly behind Q or in the extreme unlikelihood that he's great, take minutes from Q and then he's gonzo as a senior, and we all know it.

Also, just my opinion, but I suspect the qualities that HCPM is looking for probably don't align that well with what we as fans are looking for, at least not in the same order. Just my guess/opinion. Not trying to stifle recruiting discussion.

Comment

I'd totally give him a big cookie if he commits to us.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Also, just my opinion, but I suspect the qualities that HCPM is looking for probably don't align that well with what we as fans are looking for, at least not in the same order. Just my guess/opinion. Not trying to stifle recruiting discussion.
                I agree with this. And am ok with it.

But god shooting better be a top quality no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                X