Malik Bowman - 6'7" PF Class of 2023 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik Bowman - 6'7" PF Class of 2023 Offered

Shockers have offered this 6'7" rising PF out of Bishop Walsh School in Washington D.C. Others offers include Georgetown and Bryant. Looks like he has some room to grow a bit still as he was only a Freshman this past season.

http://verbalcommits.com/players/malik-bowman

Wow

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Final 10. For those who don't know, OTE is Over Time Elite. This is a new league that is offering kids an alternative to college basketball. Basically a G-League type league for kids who want to just play basketball but don't want to go to school. Kevin Ollie is the Director of Player Development and Carmelo Anthony, Jay Williams, and Avery Johnson are also involved.

Comment

No school eh? They better work extra hard to make it into the league. An old dude playing bball at the local park is no way to put food on the table.

Comment

I wonder if overtime elite has adopted that minor league baseball sponsorship model where they pay the kids to train and in return get a percentage of future earnings.
                  Only about 10% of the more than seven thousand minor league baseball players make it to the majors, and even fewer reach free agency, making the odds of one day signing a multi-million dollar major league contract pretty slim.

Comment

I don’t know who could be a worse pick for Director of Player Development.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                      I don’t know who could be a worse pick for Director of Player Development.
                      Penny Hardaway?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Penny Hardaway?
                        kevin Ollie took a multiple national championship team, recruited a burger boy, and then proceeded to scrub the AAC toilets with that team.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Penny Hardaway?
                          This was my guess as well.
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                          X