Emareyon McDonald - 6'2" PG Class of 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emareyon McDonald - 6'2" PG Class of 2021

Shockers have reached out to this 6'2" PG out of Scotlandville Magnet High School in Coushatta, LA. 4* Prospect on Verbal Commits has offers from UAB, Coastal Carolina, Southern, Grambling State, Northwestern State, Georgetown, and Tulane. Interest from Louisiana Tech, Santa Clara, Sam Houston State, South Alabama, Louisiana, Kansas State, Houston, Arkansas, UCLA, and LSU.

https://247sports.com/player/emareyo...nald-46054696/

More than 200K teams across 40 sports use Hudl to capture, analyze and learn from video and data.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Might be the weakest list of offers to a 4 star kid I've seen

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
              I don't know a thing about him. But he is not that much different from Fred during his recruiting time (29th PG ranking). Isaac Brown does know Louisiana coaches and high schools. The pandemic has limited exposure to a lot of players. The only question I have is about LSU, but they may already have a PG in this class.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Get use to seeing more historically black universities in the mix for higher rated black student athletes. Wouldn't surprise me if they start getting a few more of these players.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X