Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fred VanVleet and Auburn vs Morgan Park for 3rd place at Proviso at 6:30pm cst 12/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred VanVleet and Auburn vs Morgan Park for 3rd place at Proviso at 6:30pm cst 12/30

Fred Van Vleet and the Auburn Knights will be playing for 3rd place in the Proviso West tournament tonight at 6:30pm cst approximately 1 and 7 minutes from the time of this post. you can catch it here http://www.highschoolcube.com/school...-auburn-201736

Tear it up Double-V!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Great offensive rebound and assist for Fred off to a good start.
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

3 straight possessions with an assist.
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Make that 4, Insane Back Door Lob for the SLAM!

Comment

Another assist for Fred, he also had another offensive rebound and put back. He rebounds well for a guard. Auburn up 21-13 end of first quarter.

Comment

i hope

my hope is that fred van vleet can become an NBA caliber pg at Wichita. It'll probably take all four years no less than three at a mid major school but I believe there is atleast a chance he can do it.

Comment

He has great skills and all the intangibles. There are plenty of short guards doing well in the NBA. Thanks again for posting the link to these games. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Fred play.

Comment

hey

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                  He has great skills and all the intangibles. There are plenty of short guards doing well in the NBA. Thanks again for posting the link to these games. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Fred play.
                  he's the same height as chris paul and unlike paul i know for a FACT that he's a legit 6'0 if not half an inch taller......i've stood next to him.

Comment

they be effin up my man's assits tho he's got like 8 but could have like 15 lol

Comment

Only 2 assists away from a triple double and you are right if his teammates would have been able to finish a couple of easy one's he would have had it. The announcers said it was arguably the most complete performance by a player in the tournament and there are plenty of other D1 recruits playing in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                        Only 2 assists away from a triple double and you are right if his teammates would have been able to finish a couple of easy one's he would have had it. The announcers said it was arguably the most complete performance by a player in the tournament and there are plenty of other D1 recruits playing in it.
                        They need a "like' button in the forums lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nickwayne87 View Post
                          he's the same height as chris paul and unlike paul i know for a FACT that he's a legit 6'0 if not half an inch taller......i've stood next to him.
                          after i posted this you may have heard the announcer describe him as 6'0, 6'1 with me believing the latter to be true. I've had many physicals and every time i measure out at 6'0 and when i stood next to fred he seemed to be possibly alittle taller than me, so any information on him being shorter than that is ridiculous. I think scout has him listed at 5'10 which is just NOT true.

Comment

Working...
                          X