No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread can probably be deleted. I'm an idiot
    Last edited by Stickboy46; June 2, 2020, 06:11 PM.

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Soooo... Ummmm... Isn't this a recruiting violation? That's the official shocker account tweeting at a recruit? Or is it ok if we aren't going after him?
    That isn't the official men's basketball twiiter. @GoShockersMBB is the official twitter account.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

That isn't the official men's basketball twiiter. @GoShockersMBB is the official twitter account.
      You are correct... I'm an idiot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

Does the NCAA even know that and do they care?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

You are correct... I'm an idiot lol.

I'm officially asking that the mods not delete this thread just in case any of us need to refer you back to your 2 statements here as a reminder.

Comment

HBCU?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              HBCU?
              Historically Black Colleges and Universities.

This also makes the response tweet by the unofficial WSU account particularly dumb, since the sentiment being expressed connects to broader race questions and responding with "how about WSU" demonstrates some cluelessness.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
              X