Clarence Rupert 6'7 F 2021 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarence Rupert 6'7 F 2021 Offered

Shockers offered 6'7 forward Clarence Rupert from Norfolk, Virginia yesterday. Clarence plays for Maury High which is just 30 minutes from Chaunce Jenkins' Menchville High. Other offers include Temple, Georgia, Saint Louis, Murray State, UMass, Old Dominion, Norfolk State, Towson, Rider, Bryant.

Highlights (from last summer):

Rivals: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...-rupert-260015
    247: https://247sports.com/player/clarence-rupert-46084355/
    VC: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/clarence-rupert

Short thick post player, interesting

Comment

Difficult to know from recruiting services when a player is 16-17 when the information is being gathered. They are all over the place. 6-6 and 210 from one, 6'7 and 215 from another, and 6'8 and 245 from VC. Well, I'm confident that he isn't 6'11 or 6'4 but other than that, who knows?

Comment

Nothing special in 58 seconds that I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
          That's what she said!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Hard to tell from those 58 seconds but he doesn’t appear to attack the basket with much ferocity and tends to play below the rim. I don’t necessarily want to see a highlight real of dunks but I sure would like to see the kid got to the rim with a lot more authority.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
              Hard to tell from those 58 seconds but he doesn’t appear to attack the basket with much ferocity and tends to play below the rim. I don’t necessarily want to see a highlight real of dunks but I sure would like to see the kid got to the rim with a lot more authority.
              Looks like Udeze light.

Comment

Got to be more tape

Comment

Every year at the DMVelite80, prospects take advantage of the setting and make a name for themselves while competing among some of the best in the area. This year, Clarence Rupert might be one of those guys. The multi-faceted 6-foot-7 forward from the Miller School was hands down one of the best long-term prospects we […]

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                    So are you known as "Oatmeal Man" in your social group? Just asking

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post

So are you known as "Oatmeal Man" in your social group? Just asking
                      With brown sugar and blueberries Princess!!!

Comment

Even Shaq was playing above the rim in HS and he was 30 pounds overweight

Comment

Working...
                        X