T.J. Nunnery 6'2" PG Hays High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.J. Nunnery 6'2" PG Hays High

I hope this guy is on coaching staff's radar. Junior at Hays High. Reminds me of Baker or VanVleet. We need another good western Kansas kid.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Originally posted by WuShockFan View Post
    I hope this guy is on coaching staff's radar. Junior at Hays High. Reminds me of Baker or VanVleet. We need another good western Kansas kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2ddBixvJK4
    Just once I want to see a mix tape with Blake Shelton or Hank Jr as the layover music.

Comment

"Get thee to a nunnery. Go!"
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
        "Get thee to a nunnery. Go!"
        Beat me to it!
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Beat me to it!
          Savage burn, Elizabethan style!
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Comment

Idk. I’m still searching for a shrubbery
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

My son who is the same age is pretty good friends with him (Lives with my ex wife in the Hays area). Says he is only receiving D2 interest right now.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Idk. I’m still searching for a shrubbery
                  Ni !!
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

He has some pretty sick moves in the video. His team made it to the 5A semis before the tournament was cancelled. Also, his dad and brother both played basketball at Fort Hays State. His dad was on those good Fort Hays teams from the mid-90s.

Comment

If we want a "steal" like Baker, and if Nunnery is only receiving offers from Div. 2 schools and is a 2021 recruit, we don't want to offer until the last moment. We don't want to be the first Div. 1 school to offer him this summer, and then other majors come to see what it going on.

Comment

There's probably a reason why he's only receiving D2 offers. It could be as simple as not having enough exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          There's probably a reason why he's only receiving D2 offers. It could be as simple as not having enough exposure.
                          Exactly. That’s why we don’t want to give him extra exposure. Just like Baker.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Exactly. That’s why we don’t want to give him extra exposure. Just like Baker.
                            Wasn't the reason Baker never had a lot of exposure was because he didn't play AAU ball? I don't know if TJ has played AAU ball or not, but if he wants to, we won't be able to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Wasn't the reason Baker never had a lot of exposure was because he didn't play AAU ball? I don't know if TJ has played AAU ball or not, but if he wants to, we won't be able to stop him.
                              Maybe he doesn’t. The kid from Pitt never took off. Maybe it’s because he isn’t any good. I don’t know about the Hays kid and it doesn’t sound like you do either.

Comment

Working...
                              X