No announcement yet.

Marvin Clark '14 sf 6-7 offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to http://www.kansas.com/2013/04/05/274...rs-notice.html he has been reclassified and was offered by Wichita State this past fall.

Comment

We probably will not hear much about Clark this summer as he is out with a broken foot.
      In the fast lane

Comment

As I said earlier, I was really impressed with him out here in Los Angeles for the Nike EYBL.

Comment

Offers: Iowa, Oklahoma, Oregon, Arkansas and WSU.
          In the fast lane

Comment

With Brown already verballed, do you think our offer to this SF is still available?

Comment

He is if you think of him as a 6-7 or 6-8 PF, which he really is more comfortable at IMO.

Comment

Tusla might be close to offering. Oregon, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Butler, WSU, UCLA and Texas A&M are recruiting him the hardest. UCLA, Butler and Texas A&M have not offered.

In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  With Brown already verballed, do you think our offer to this SF is still available?
                  With WSU being in the group as recruiting him the hardest, it appears the answer is yes. Also contributing to a yes anwer is the recent offer to another sf, Riley Norris.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    With WSU being in the group as recruiting him the hardest, it appears the answer is yes. Also contributing to a yes anwer is the recent offer to another sf, Riley Norris.
                    I might add that Brown has been listed as a SG/SF, probably more SG than SF.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      I might add that Brown has been listed as a SG/SF, probably more SG than SF.
                      At 6-7, and with a "okay" outside shot, probably not.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        At 6-7, and with a "okay" outside shot, probably not.
                        Well, I was just going by this. Not only do they list Zach a SG, but mention such in their comments, and list him as an excellent shooter. Not that I know anything about Future150, just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          Well, I was just going by this. Not only do they list Zach a SG, but mention such in their comments, and list him as an excellent shooter. Not that I know anything about Future150, just sayin'.
                          No problem!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Valentine Sangoyomi, mentioned above has moved on to Erie First Christian Academy in PA where he averaged 17ppg. I believe the Shockers are tracking the progress of this '14 post.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                              Valentine Sangoyomi, mentioned above has moved on to Erie First Christian Academy in PA where he averaged 17ppg. I believe the Shockers are tracking the progress of this '14 post.
                              Is he a post, PF, SF, or SG?
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                Is he a post, PF, SF, or SG?
                                6-10 center
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X