Signing Day On April 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing Day On April 15

Are we supposed to get any LOI’s tomorrow?

Craig Porter and Chaunce Jenkins have signed according to the Men's Basketball twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Craig Porter and Chaunce Jenkins have signed according to the Men's Basketball twitter
      I believe Clarence Jackson has pen in hand.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Excited to hear coach talk about these guys now that they’ve signed.

Please happen 2020-2021 college basketball season.

Comment

Ricky Council has signed

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I believe Clarence Jackson has pen in hand.

And it's officially signed

Comment

We are just waiting on Jaden Seymour now. I'm not for sure if Gilbert has to do the whole signing thing or not as a grad transfer.

Comment

He's been retweeting everything, so i expect his is coming soon.
                The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  He's been retweeting everything, so i expect his is coming soon.
                  Officially signed now

Comment

Coach gonna release a statement on these guys? I know that’s the norm.

Comment

I actually think that is pretty impressive sign everyone except Alterique Gilbert (who can't sing an LOI) on the 1st day of the signing period. Well done Coaches.

Not sure what the time table for getting Alterique locked up but not too worried about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        I actually think that is pretty impressive sign everyone except Alterique Gilbert (who can't sing an LOI) on the 1st day of the signing period. Well done Coaches.

Not sure what the time table for getting Alterique locked up but not too worried about it.
                        Taylor should be able to report what is going on with Alterique’s LOI or some other way to lock up his commitment.

Comment

I am extremely excited about these newcomers.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Gilbert has officially signed. All 6 are in

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Taylor should be able to report what is going on with Alterique’s LOI or some other way to lock up his commitment.
                              It won't be an LOI. That much we know. I assume he is locked up when he signs a financial aid agreement although perhaps he is not locked up for sure until he enrolls. Maybe Taylor will report on that. Either way I'm not too worried about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X