Trevor Lakes 6'7 F Indy (D2) Transfer to Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Lakes 6'7 F Indy (D2) Transfer to Nebraska

Trevor appears to be a sit one play one transfer. Good long range shooter at 6'7.

Trevor Lakes (14) Forward - AWARDS 19-20 All-GLVC Second Team 18-19 All-GLVC Second Team 2019-20 Changed uniform to #14 ... led team with 15.7 ppg ... scored

The official 2019-20 Men's Basketball cumulative statistics for the University of Indianapolis Greyhounds

He would only be a 4 I believe. A great stretch 4 I might add. Not a great volume rebounder for a guy who plays 32 minutes a game (6 RPG).

Comment

Confirms WSU interest and Trevor will be sit one play one.

Comment

Seems like the kind of team-first guy we’re looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
          Seems like the kind of team-first guy we’re looking for.
          How can you tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Ol skool View Post

How can you tell?
            I like what he has to say about himself and what he’s looking forward to improving at his next stop.

To quote from the 247 story linked above: “We think that it would benefit me a lot to get to practice for a year and get to improve my strength and athleticism, and also get to work on the court with my new coaches. Sitting out and working with the coaches will allow me to become more of a defender and rebound at a higher level.”

Also: “Also shooting, I feel like that translates through all levels, and I’m a team-oriented player. I can bring things that help teams succeed beyond just my ability to make shots.”

Comment

Commits to Nebraska:

Capture.JPG

Comment

Working...
              X