X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

He is now up to 5’, I mean 6’

Comment

HCIB is getting warmer in his pursuit of PG's. It'll pay off sooner rather than later...

Comment

The change of direction is impressive. I am guessing that more than a few guys have been embarrassed by this guy while trying to stay in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockadaisical View Post
            The change of direction is impressive. I am guessing that more than a few guys have been embarrassed by this guy while trying to stay in front of him.
            I'd say. Left & right at that...

He's got a full year to get even better too. He looks like a blue blood type, but who knows...

edit: I just realized this was page 2 of this post (I thought it was pg. 1). I remember this guy now.

Comment

Honestly, I see some similarities to FVV. Not that he is or will ever be him, but similar game.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Honestly, I see some similarities to FVV. Not that he is or will ever be him, but similar game.
                Same skill set, for sure.

Same smarts on the court? Same win/loss mind-set? Coach on the floor? That has yet to be determined. I'd still like to see him suit up for the Shocks so we could find out...
                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 26, 2021, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X