Kai Sotto 7-2, 230

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post

I don't know about players from the Phillipines but when the fleet hit Subic Bay there were lots of "playas". But I don't have first hand knowledge of this only here say
    Allegedly.

Comment

This is showing good early signs of following in the footsteps of Ehimen's thread.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        This is showing good early signs of following in the footsteps of Ehimen's thread.
        Doc, your memory is clearly better than mine. Can you refresh my memory?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Doc, your memory is clearly better than mine. Can you refresh my memory?
          Oh, for the love of...no.

Comment

By some people's logic, he has 4* in front of his name and is being recruited by schools with big names in big conferences so he must be a sure fire hit.

Comment

Maybe this is the Lunker of Cold's Dreams!

Maybe this is who 3G's was talking about all those years ago about "Blowing The Roof Off"!

Maybe this is who will dethrone Ehimen as SN Thread King!
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                At the 2:58 minute mark ... if this kid is 7'2, who is The Hulk (#14)?!?
                That would be Jordon Wilmore
                The Assman

Comment

Fun Story.

​​​​​​​Would be fun to see him and Bilau on the court at the same time.
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Very well could be although I thought his highlights showed quite a bit of versatility to his game. Not strictly posting up with his back to the basket. Whether or not he is athletic enough is a question. Seems to have a very good feel for the game.
                    I agree. He wants to play in the NBA and seems to have worked on handling and shooting. Not just a tall body on the court.
                    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      His nickname has to be "Cobra".

Cobra Kai

I don't know. He may be more of a:

Not sure that fits into with 3G's kind of player. But if Sensei Kreese can change perhaps Sensei Marshall can change.

Comment

Working...
                      X